S Class Mercedes Computers

Does anyone have any idea about the life expectancy of the on board computers for a 2001-2003 S Class?

Reply to
Tom Murphy

I can't say anything about those particular models, but onboard computer modules rarely go bad unless there is some kind of design flaw (like some that would get bad solder joints and become vibration-sensitive, or I believe some Mitsubishi modules that tended to fry themselves..)

Reply to
Robert Hancock