Power Top

Does any one know anything about a after market kit for 107 SL making the top raise and stow under power?

The one I saw was installed on a 85 380 SL and had "Power top Houston" on one of the hydraulic cylinders. It worked great and I would like to find the company. So far a google search has turned up nothing.

Thanks in advance.

Tom

78 450 SL 66 Ranchero 78 Crodoba 85 300 DT
Reply to
Tom Ash

I just did another Metacrawler search on 'Power Top Houston' and came up nada again, Tom. I can't believe we've got two 107 owners sitting here drooling with cash in our hands, and these Neanderthals don't even have a Web site...!! Tsk . . .

Jerry Wolfram '78 450 SL - 211K miles

Tom Ash wrote:

Reply to
Jerry Wolfram

I don't know if this is stil current, but take a look at:

Best regards,

Danny

Reply to
E 55 AMG