Re: Bad news for Fat Nick the Fraud...

Page 1 of 2
What??? Flitwick UK??? Somebody lives there? It isn't just a sign on the M1???
DAS

"Sarah Czepiel" < snipped-for-privacy@olg.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Still bitter about being outed as an almost impossibly ugly *old* woman who likes to hide behind sock puppets called "ken"?
At least kooky Alan has resurfaced, so you can spend the next few days obsessing together, providing that is that his mental health is up to it....

Drug induced??

That's right.
Note how all the groups you have trolled always so quickly spot your "ken" sock.

Is this where you prove to yet another group that you're a bewildered old woman with mental health issues?
And so soon after you got laughed off soc.culture.scottish?
On Thu, 15 Jun 2006 08:27:18 +0100, "nick"

There's some other explanation why you're seeing sockpuppets lurking around every corner?

Remember posting this, Fatass?
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The same Ken Ehrett mentioned above? See how drug addled you've become?

Asks the drug addled car breaker who claims sockpuppets own homes.

Your love of hiding behind socks might have something to do with it...

Even your sock puppet is a fat loser.

See how you rant...
On Thu, 15 Jun 2006 22:15:37 +0100, "nick"

See how your mental illness has turned into an obsession.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.nuke.the.usa/msg/4f4227d988006ce9?dmode=source&hl=en
Newsgroups: alt.nuke.the.usa Subject: "ken" and ugly sarah head for divorce... Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 17:32:53 +0100 X-Priority: 3 X-MSMail-Priority: Normal X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2869 X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2869 X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Original Lines: 3
http://monkeydyne.com/rmcs/opencomic.phtml?rowid 509

See how your mental illness makes you *have* to respond.
Dori A Schmetterling wrote:

Heh...
I have noticed this same group of posters occasionally resurface and viciously attack each other in the most embarassing way.
I think they have been at each other for years......
.
Waiving the right to remain silent, "greek_philosophizer"

Nick Johns, the fat fraud known as Euromerc, sells junk Mercedes parts on ebay. For some reason unknown to most, he's been feuding with two Americans, Sarah and Ken for a few years.
Living in fear of being outed, Nick posts using several nyms and bogus email addresses. Whenever anyone traces him, he immediately tries to remove the evidence, claiming "That's not me."
Also, for some unknown reason, he infests az.general, a newsgroup for residents of the US state of Arizona. There, he mumbles on and on about "cactus" and "dust." The wanker is truly obsessed.
Most recently, a photographer in England took some pictures of Nick's crappy house and neighborhood in Flitwick.
http://img202.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nickshouse29mq.jpg
http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/1843/nicksfilthyriver2nx.jpg
http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/14/nicksfence9ux.jpg
http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/3521/nickswallgraffiti4iz.jpg
That's where Nick Johns, aka, Euromerc, was telling his customers to send their payments. Proof that Nick lives in this hovel included his crappy van with www.euromerc.co.uk painted on it parked in front, along with a couple of junk cars rusting under the window.
Nick likes to bang on and on about how successful he is, and how all Americans live in trailers.
Now, it seems that Nick isn't very successful, judging by his shitty hovel, which makes most trailers look like palaces...
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then

Proof you say?

Considerably more successful than you, Larry, given that you spend you free time obsessing over and stalking me.
I wonder what your bosses at Vista Systems will make of your unhealthy obsession?
Larry Jandro Sales and Marketing Manager 602-943-5700 (Voice) 623-582-3571 (Fax) snipped-for-privacy@vistasystems.net
Waiving the right to remain silent, "nick"

Me obsessed..? You're the obsessed idiot here. You're obsessed with Americans, particularly the residents of Arizona, for some reason. That's where I first encountered your sick obsession. It wasn't in antu.
You can tell the owners of Vista Systems anything you want, you pathetic fraud. I fulfilled my 12-month contract with them, and left over a year ago after establishing distributorships in China, Japan, Europe and Israel.
Want their names..?
I should feel sorry for you Nicky, after the outing you received courtesy of Toggy. He showed us all the filthy hovel you live in while claiming to be "successful." We've all seen how you treat the ebay customers who try to buy your junkyard scavengings.
Seems like you make a lot of claims, innit..? You've yet to prove a single one of them.
Piss off, Toady...
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then

Yep.
How so when you follow me around like a love sick puppy...

But you are now, see how you follow...

Back to burger flipping?

See how you lie.

Like what?

Don't you have some feedback to obsess over?
Claiming victory while suffering total defeat, "Baghdad Nick"

You wish, Fraud Boy. I've never followed you. I've repeated links others have posted about you.
But I see you've been real busy gathering information about me, though, haven't you..?
That's okay, Fatass. My professional life is an open book. Keep looking. You'll find lots more. Try a US patent search.
I have a life outside of here. You should try it...
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then

You *have* to reply to every post I make, are you a devoted fan or an obsessed fan?

20 seconds on google?

You care about me, I don't care about you.
See how your obsession is one way traffic...

Yet here you are, posting all day long...
On Thu, 15 Jun 2006 08:21:06 +0100, "nick"

You don't get the give and take of newsgroups dialogue?

If that were true you wouldn't have so many angry Ebay customers demanding their stuff.

You've spent *weeks* and sometimes *MONTHS* posting personal information on just about everyone on antu : ChrisF, Toggy and his Lady, Ken and myself, and now Larry.
And then the tables get turned and you're screeching like a cowardly pussy, net copping both myself AND Toggy.

Ah, no. Even a blind man would see otherwise.

Instead of taking care of his Ebay customers....oh wait, that's you euromerc. :)

Is that why you stop off in a huff when everyone humiliates you?

You mistake me for someone with angry customers.

See how you lie, you and your hapless cohorts spend your empty days desperately trying to stalk me, but you can't take it when you get a taste of your own medicine.

Yet here you are obsessing...

Don't you have some ebay feedback to obsess over?
On Thu, 15 Jun 2006 22:10:32 +0100, "nick"

More negative feedback already, euromerc? :)

Ask Larry he keeps up the vigil.
Claiming victory while suffering total defeat, "Baghdad Nick"

I've got no more than a handful of posts here in the past couple of days.
See how you lie...
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then
the fraud, obsessed over Americans again:

There's 4 in this thread from tonight alone.
Now your back on the dole life in dusty AZ is boring?