Re: Looking for tires for a 2007 C280 Avantgarde 4MATIC - questions...

Mud + Snow. They will have a more open tread, suitable for soft conditions.

SSR is a trade mark of the Continental brand, and it refers to run-flat tires:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/ysfmdb

Finally got this fixed. The donuts tires, I found out, can't be fixed (that one went flat too) so I had to buy another one - rim and everything!!

Ouch! Expensive ...

I learnt my lesson.... don't get a flat :))
Strictly speaking: "Matsch und Schnee", but it means the same thing...
;-) DAS
"Tony Polson" < snipped-for-privacy@nospam.net> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...