Rear headrest release switch not working?

I recently discovered a rather unusual problem...the rear headrest release switch in my 1992 300D doesn't seem to be working. It worked fine a week ago, but today it doesn't seem to cause the rests to release.
The switch makes a normal "click" noise when pressed, but nothing happens, even when pushed repeatedly over the course of a day. All the fuses under the hood are normal, and unblown.
Any ideas?
--
Pete Stephenson
HeyPete.com
Pete Stephenson wrote:

Check your vacuum lines or the solenoid. Your headrest release is vacuum driven.
Regards, ws
--
change to leews to mail

Excellent. That did it.
Evidently I bumped (and disconnected) a few vacuum lines before, and put them back together. However, I have no idea which way's the proper way, so I guessed. :)
Now after moving them around, I've gotten it to work again. Is there a schematic showing the proper connections for the vacuum lines, so I can ensure that they're all connected properly?
--
Pete Stephenson
HeyPete.com