which hood pad for 300e

Hello,

Can anyone tell me which hood pad I need for an '89 300e vin ...b031807 mfg

06/89? I'm looking at three different parts on the Autohaus site and the one they specify does not look like the one I currently have installed (it doesn't have any cutouts or holes).

Thanks,

Mike

Reply to
mharness

All 3 are the same size. The first 2 do not have cut-outs. That is the silver foil shield for the turbo/trap on the diesel.

Karl