Fuel door release not working

I went to fill up today, and my fuel door release is not opening the fuel door. Is there another way of getting the door open with out going to the dealership?

I can hear the release working when i pull up on the switch, however the door just will not open!

Thanks

Reply to
bluegolf

If you've got an acess panel in the trunk of your car (Tire Jack & swing handle might be there) you can open it up, and manually relase the door. We had the same problem with out 90 Corolla Wagon. Just Opened the Acess panel, and pulled the lever where the cable attatches.

Reply to
72Capri

maybe, but since no one knows what kinda VW you own...

Reply to
Lost In Space/Woodchuck

Reply to
bluegolf via CarKB.com