rear right window on 99 E300TD quit working

The rear right window on my 99 E300TD made a strange sound as I was lowering it yesterday and quit working, halfway down. I had to manually pull it up
shut. Is this a common problem? Hope it is not an expensive fix?
Thanks-Raj
Do you keep asking this question til you get the answer you want??
For the 3rd time, it is a common problem.

Had the same problem on the left rear door. Bethesda dealer recognized as common problem and wanted big$$$ to fix. Took my car to Benchmark Motors in Columbia, MD and saved about $200. Just another example of poor quality the Mercedes are.