Replace carbon filters in 2001 E320 Wagon?

I bought the filters myself, thinking it would be easy to find them, but I'm not having much luck, anyone have any pointers? Brian Imdieke said he had a tutorial, but his @home.com account is defunct, is he
still around?
Thanks!
remove the cover under the glove box and you will see the climate control duct work. remove lower panel and remove the old filters and install new ones exactly the same way old ones came out. take note to the angle on one end. If you don't put it in right the cover will not go back on.
<William P.N. Smith> wrote in message account is defunct, is he

Question related to this...
My car (2004 E320 wagon) came with the basic dual zone climate system, not the 4 zone one. I was surprised that I did not get the Charcoal filter button that I had in the c320 wagon.
It is noticeable since when in the city bus fumes stink...
Can I add this charcoal filter myself/ or is it something mechanical or something only the dealer can provide?
any "upgrades" would be nice if i can do them myself.
thanks
Rich

That was it, many thanks!