Replacement SmartKey...

How much does a replacement smartkey cost, and about how long does it take to get one (I'm in NYC)?

Call up the dealer.

Gee, ya think?
The dealer wasn't open when I posted that, and I thought maybe someone would be able to give me a quick answer.
Ahh... and give away the suspense of how big of a hole it will cause in your pocket? No way!...