there? They say "third party" manuals. Interestingly, the sellers don't seem to reply to my emails, which should tell you something.
Here are some examples: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemy53121988&category4227&sspagename=WDVW
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category4227&itemy54749857&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category4227&itemy51569520&rd=1&ssPageName=WD1V
Most of the 3rd party manuals are Mitchell1. They are better than nothing but not by much. The Genuine Mercedes library manuals are pretty good. Beware of the Technical info Cd's. They are totally useless. Peter

8&category4227&sspagename=WDVW
y54749857&rd=1
y51569520&rd=1&ssPageName=WD1V
On 2005-02-20 05:20:03 -0800, "Edwin Pragla"

<snip>
I bought the genuine mercedes shop manual on CD via ebay for my car. It's not very well organized or pretty and the photos are pretty near useless. It was obviously a poor conversion from the original printed manual.
Still, it's useful, and you can print out the sections you are using and toss them when they get all greasy...
Make sure not to buy anything that isn't an official copy.