Shop manuals CD

Has anyone purchased the 64 GTO shop manuals on CD I see advertised? Comments?

Reply to
Derek Barton

I bought one for my 68 GTO from "Detroit Iron". It SUCKS!!!! It was missing information and contained lots of information for the wrong year cars! I complained over and over for about 6 months and they sent me out a "revised" version that I could never get to open correctly on any of my 4 computers! Go on Ebay or MX bookfinder and buy a used paper manual. You'll be MUCH better off!

Reply to
Keith Stelter