sluggish, poor performance

:(poor performance on c180 1997. ive had the lamba sensor changed but not much better. no faults found on diagnostic check but high emissions. Faulty cat perhaps? Any ideas please.

probably electronic choke. you should connect it to a computer and adjust if possible (probably is).

http://www.AutoBoardz.com/sluggish-poor-performance-Mercedes-Benz-ftopict208375.html
This need basic diagnostic with a good MB mechanic. With high emission, I am very concerned with the cat converter that may be very restrictive from high emission.
Primary suspect would be AFM... all this can be diagnosed with computer.
thank you tiger - much obliged. Shand
"Tiger" wrote