Someone buy my mercedes:)

I have a beautiful 1964 220SE This is the "big body" fintail. I drive it daily and its a classy and fun to drive car. Unfortunately I need a newer car as Im going to have to drive on the expressway to work due to a relocation. Will no longer have the 20 minute drive. It is the beautiful cream color and has the 6cylinder engine. With a nice paint job it will be ready for South Beach in Miami!! May take trades. Im in Jax Florida. Please email at snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net. Thanks!! :)

Reply to
: