1964 Ford

I am interested in contacting the indivdual who posted the 1964 galaxie, 289 engine with overdrive for sale for $750 on your web site but am unable to do so. Is there any way you could help me contact this person. If the car is still available and I buy it I will guarantee payment of your fee. Please respond. Thank you, Ervin B. Davis

Reply to
Erv

Try searching on groups.google.com.

You could use terms like 289 engine for sale

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff