NO BODY HAVE MONEY

NO BODY HAVE MONEY FOR ANTIQUE CAR IN 2008

WHY!!%%????

Reply to
mario

no body has any money.. I have repoed 3 houses now in 3 days, business is REALLY picking up for me right now, unfortunately.

--Shiva--

** Posted from
**
Reply to
me

Is gas as high in Canada as it is here in the States? Further, Mario - have you ever posted any pictures of the Studes you want to sell?

Reply to
zoombot

Reply to
Transtar60

No effect for me yet. I just sold a average T cab truck for a record for me of $7300. It was a five speed overdrive, and high gas prices may have helped. Then again, my R2 Avanti did well and it get maybe 15 MPG, go figure.

Transtar60 wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Oh suck it up!

With that woppin' 2.3% SS raise this year, I be ridin' in style I tell ya!

Guv'ment sez no inflation so it cain't be so...

JT

Transtar60 wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

You think that there is any hope for my unfinished '55 Prez sedan project?

Oh, I don't wanna hear bad news, only fluf please...

JT

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

You want fluff, check this out.

You think that there is any hope for my unfinished '55 Prez sedan project? >

Reply to
John Poulos

Reply to
Transtar60

Thar' won't be any left... Aftah ah lives onna hi hawg!!!

JT

Transtar60 wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Holy crapolla!

I would be happy with 5% of that... Of course, mine ain't nearly that nice but it's solid.

Oh well...

JT

John Poulos wrote:

5&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item0258840057&rd=1 >

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

How did the white Packard Hawk do?

5&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item0258840057&rd=1>

Reply to
Barry

5&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item0258840057&rd=1>>

55K.

Reply to
John Poulos