Tes

Just having my first go at posting something. Just ignore me.

We cant do that, your here now. Good luck for having a go anyway, and welcome to the group
Stuart wrote:

Thanks for the reply Alex. I am new (very new) to all this technology, including the computer itself. I thought I would give it a go and try & post something. The buzz I got when reading it back when it appeared in the NG was better than seeing the missus in her baby doll nightwear. But then again, fixing the exhaust on the car gives me a greater high than that.
Stu