The MERCEDES-BENZ S-CLASS : 2006 S350 Sedan

The MERCEDES-BENZ S-CLASS : 2006 S350 Sedan

The S350 combines confident handling, crisp lines and legendary comfort to create a seductive new entry in the S-Class. Equipped with all the refinements that one expects from an S-Class, such as hand-polished Calyptus wood interior trim, 14-way power front seats and striking 17" 5-spoke wheels, your entry into the world of S-Class will be a luxurious one.

MSRP $65,675* Engine3.7L 18-valve V-6 engine Net Power241 hp @ 5,800 rpm Net Torque258 lb-ft @ 3,000 to 4,500 rpm

The other trims with their pictures and information on

james

Frankfurt next week should be fun.

.
Reply to
greek_philosophizer

good grief!!!!!!! do those idiots actualy think anyone in their right mind willl pay that kind of money for a car that will cost 70,000 in routine upkeep and maintanence in the first 5 years AND have those stupid high school kid 17" thin profile tires that have to be replaced every time you take a trip to the beach??????? IDIOTS IDIOTS IDIOTS !!!!! And I waited and waited and waited to buy a new one !!!!

Think I will start a law suit to prevent these idiots from selling MBs in the states! Anyone want to join me? Join me in the law suit or in the trip to the kudzu burners place?

mcbrue reallydisgustedly under the bridge in the trailer down by the river

96 S420
Reply to
mcbrue

I would rather stick with my early 90s Benz. Easy to maintain, parts available at reasnable price. The new Benz is built by sale persons. Not only it is massively overpriced but reliability is more like a Crysler.

Reply to
saeef

This is an automobile with no market. Only a fool would buy one. Actually only a fool would purchase any 2006 S Class. The 2007 is due in March and is an entirely new vehicle. I'd like to trade my 2002 S500 for a 2007 but I'm pissed that I must purchase a maintenance agreement that EVERY other luxury car manufacturer INCLUDES with each car. BMW even includes brakes! I go thru tires like gasoline. I'm on my third set at 33,000 miles. But all in all I do like my S500. But I may end up with a new BMW instead if Mercedes continues their lack of a maintenance plan.

Reply to
DaFlaBear

70K even with the warranty!?

Would the extended warranty have helped?

.
Reply to
greek_philosophizer

Why?