Transmission Park Switch?

Hey all,
My 87 300D (W124) has developed an annoying problem in that the car will not turn over when the shifter is in park. If I shift to neutral or push the
shifter foreward (towards dash) a bit, the car will start normally. I imagine some kind of switch that prevents starting in gear is faulty, but does anyone know where it is and/or how to fix/replace it?
Any help appreciated. Mike
The switch is located at the lefthand side of the gearbox and is kept in place by two bolts . If you loosen those bolts a bit you can turn the switch a littlebit ( in your case clockwise ) and it should be working fine again, succes.
JPG
--

"Mike "Rotor" Nowak" < snipped-for-privacy@cox.net.remove> schreef in bericht
Thank you very much, I will do just that when I'm under the car next.
-Mike