unimog

I have a friend in Houston with a '66 404 Unimog in superb condition, including a new roof. He is having trouble getting it into Mexico in olive drab and may consider selling it. Where should I go to find
buyers? I am googling for those who might suggest I search for the answer, but I am hoping there may be someone with sufficient info to speed the process.
TIA
JJ
I hate to suggest the obvious, but Ebay has a very good record with reasonable (meaning fairly priced) Unimog sales.
On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 03:40:35 GMT, Jeremy wrote:

Sorry, this has very little to do with your question. But if you like Unimogs (and who doesn't) you'll love reading this home conversion story: http://www.xor.org.uk/unimog/mymog.htm Mike W126 300SE 234,000 Miles W115 220

Very Nice,
Its a shame DC does not realize that they would sell many of these to the American SUV crowd if they just made a few modifications and made them widely available.
Heh... actually they are available in USA as brand new units... just not at your local MB dealer.
Tiger wrote:

But they are only available in cab form without recreatinal amenities. No decent automatic transmission. No SUV configuration. Etcetera.
--
1 HP = 745.69987158227022 Watts
1 PS = 735.49875 Watts
greek_philosophizer wrote:

--
1 HP = 745.69987158227022 Watts
1 PS = 735.49875 Watts
I am not sure if they are legal on road... The new unimogs are used for severe duty purposes... like in the forest, etc.
On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 20:56:18 GMT, "Tiger" wrote:

*pish* forests are for girls, real men drive their unimogs up the escalators in the mall :o) Mike
--
W126 300SE
W115 220/8