FS128 Tak' w/ 4" focuser on Astromart auction!

(my apologies if this message repeats... my internet connection is going bonkers tonight!)

I got the call, and my new AP160 will soon be here... WooHoo!

... So I am parting with my FS 128 Tak. It is a sweet scope (vintage 1999) in very good condition (a few minor scratches on the finder scope tube and main scope tube), but with the AP160 coming next month, I must make room and come up with the moolah!

NO RESERVE and $3000 starting bid! (Continental US Only Please!)

Thanks for looking!

Paul

---

---

Reply to
Paul Hyndman

Oooops.... I told you it was going bonkers! Wrong group... so sorry!

Paul

Reply to
Paul Hyndman