Car chase in Houston

Did any one see that car chase in Houston today, im currious was that a 3 or a 5

Reply to
Sean McClain

It was a 3, not sure if it was a 325 or 330, but it didn't have the Sport Package...

Reply to
Bacon

Reply to
Sean McClain

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 07:32:22 GMT, "Sean McClain" waffled on about something:

That's FOX for you.

Dodgy.

Reply to
Dodgy

Fox can't even get the winner of the presidential elections correct - what hope for a model of BMW?

Reply to
Sam Smith

Reply to
Vuestra Merced

Yeah like it matters to anyone with an actual life whether it's a 3 or a 5 series. (I'll bet 90% of citizens can't, rightly, even tell a 3-Series from a 5-Series without staring at the name badge and would have no idea what the difference is, anyway.)

As for the election; well, gee, who actually lives in the White House nowadays, anyway. Darn if it isn't the fella' that Fox said won.

Twice.

Reply to
GRL

Aw, that's easy: the three is the "even more ugly" one...

Reply to
daytripper

My wife was on the phone with Sprint/Nextel about our Bluetooth phone, and said we were having trouble getting it to connect with our BMW.

No shit, I swear the lady on the phone said, "What's a BMW?"

At that point we knew there was no point in continuing.

Reply to
Toby

Vuestra Merced wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

This page has an embedded QuickTime video on the right-hand side:

Dave Stone

Dave Stone wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

Oops - make that Realplayer, not QT.

Reply to