Valve Guide Size

One of the valve guides on the 1981 380sl I discussed in an earlier thread is loose. So I'm getting the parts together to repair it.

My question is does it make sense for me to replace all the guides, and, if so, should I order all the guides one-size over or just the bad guide? Or, am I better off waiting to inspect the guides before ordering them?

Thanks very much for the info

Reply to
Tom Johnson