Vibration

I hear a vibration only when I put the car in drive and reverse only. What things do I need to check?
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.auto.mercedes /
More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html
You hear a vibration?!?
You would hear a noise but feel a vibration.
Replace the motor mounts.

I'm sorry,I feel a vibration when I press on the gas. The truck starts to cut back on power like if the brakes are grabbing. I don't hear any loud noises or roaring. Goes into gear smooth, but I can hear a little Clinking sound when I put it reverse. Any Advice?
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.auto.mercedes / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html
Sounds like a problem with a Jeep :)

When driving feels like something is jerking slightly while driving. If I let off the accelerator it seems to go away.Shifts into gears fine, but has little hesitation from time to time.
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.auto.mercedes / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html
Get a Mercedes:)

Thanks, I got one(LOL). Do you think I have a bad Tranny? or should I try flushing the transmission?
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.auto.mercedes / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html

Maybe people who own a Jeep could help you. This is a Mercedes forum.
Also, you'll have more success if you are more specific on when it happens and maybe if it feels similar to something. Such as "When I accelerate moderately, between 15 and 35 or so it feels like I am mashing on the gas, then letting off, then mashing it, then letting off..." something like that.
You aren't really giving much to work with, and askign Mercedes owners what might be wrong with your Jeep won't yield as much as asking Jeep owners.
Also, using those posting services to SPAM forums isn't seen as cool by most forum people.
Thank you, I made a mistake posting this on the Mercedes forum. Thanks for all your help and Happy Holidays.