w123 parts car?

I have a 4 cylinder 1982 W123 and I am considering getting an older '78 280E as a parts car. I am not interested in the motor, but I am interested in everything else. So the question is, which parts are
interchangeable between the two cars? I would be interested in bumpers, windscreen, power windows, wheels (it has the alloy ones), mirrors, perhaps interior etc.
Thanks, Jimmy