w126 560sec coupe 1989

anybody out there with advice for a newbie that thinks he may have bitten off a bit too much with this car?

go to www.mbcoupes.com

Hi Phil I have a 560SEL (4 Dr) and love it.Just turned 98000 mi.Eng has Mega power.Recently could not slow idle speed down. Had to have module installed to the tune 540+ $$. But other than that-no probs
Charlie
Thanks to Al Abbassi, and Charlie for replying. I am not sure what to do with the old girl. She is a lovely car, but I feel I am a bit out of my depth with her. I have Canadian$3250 in her, and would love to get my money back and know she is going to a good home, so anyone who is interested please post here. Thanks Phil