Anybody with a 69-72 Blazer out there? Non-technical question

I know this isn't the most technical or thought-provoking question on the net... But it is a question none the less. Can anybody help me with a picture of the sunvisor bracket on a blazer- either installed or taken off-particularily the mounting area, because, I'm restoring one, and after buying the repro bracket units- I find that the "truck" models- triangle, 3 mounting holes, spring tension bolt protruding below bracket needing hole in windshield channel for spring, etc DOES NOT FIT my Blazer- I only have one threaded hole, no hole for spring tension bolt, no 3 holes, etc. Naturally, the place I bought them from said "...well, I put them on about 50 Blazers so far and they all fit so I can't refund your money....."

So, can anybody help with a pic, etc. or if you are parting out an old Blazer and want some cash for the sunvisor brackets, let me know. Thanks, Carl

Reply to
Carl

Cheryl and Rob

Thanks for the info. Carl

Reply to
Carl

Carl, Have you gotten the information you needed, the Blazer and pickup visors mount very differently. If not I could send a photo of the bracket and one on the vehicle. If you need them I have a pair of good used Blazer sun visors that I don't need.

Jason

Reply to
jstoddard