W140 Door Closer Assist Pump

Hello I am trying to repair the W140 Door Closer Assist Pump P/N 140 800 0848.
The Motor drags down after only running a few seconds.
So I was trying to locate a replacement motor.
The motor is marked "Bosch" Part Number 0 130 009 015 (058) SPG 12V
Thanks
David W140.051
Hello Has anyone found out what actually fails in the W140 Door Closer Assist Pump?
David
"David C. Allen" wrote:

Before You conclude that the pump has failed, have a look in the www.benzworld.org forums and search for "close assist".
br, syljua