w140 s420 1995 Alarm system

I have a superb S420 Mercedes which is a great car, but the alarm system annoys me. I live in the Safe Countryside and never need to lock my car, so i hate the way that i have to set and unset the alarm before it will start.

Is there any simple way to disable the whole alarm/immobiliser system?

Reply to
Bryan uk

Does your car have a valet switch? Often found inside the glovebox, looks like a small round key'd lock. Worth a look ;)

300 Essie
Reply to
300 Essie

Are you sure you are not living in the Land of Illusion? Have you lived your life in the country? As a matter of interest, which bit?

DAS Out-and-out townie

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

You didn't say if you are talking about factory alarm or aftermarket alarm... if aftermarket alarm, look for a valet switch... or have a pro remove it entirely.

Reply to
Tiger