w140 s420 1995 Alarm system

I have a superb S420 Mercedes which is a great car, but the alarm system annoys me. I live in the Safe Countryside and never need to lock my car, so i hate the way that i have to set and unset the alarm
before it will start.
Is there any simple way to disable the whole alarm/immobiliser system?
On 24 May 2004 04:20:31 -0700, (Bryan uk) wrote:

Does your car have a valet switch? Often found inside the glovebox, looks like a small round key'd lock. Worth a look ;)
300 Essie
--
1994 Mercedes E280 [W124] 99,000 miles (R.I.P)
1992 Mercedes 300 SE [W126] 230,000 miles