What coolant to use?

Hi group,
I have a 190e from 1987. It has 2 litres injection engine. I have noticed that the car has a little bit less coolant than it should. Can any one tell me what coolant is used for this car?
Glycol and destilled water? Or some other collant and water?
I live in Sweden (cold in winter) = 50% + 50% ratio between glycol and water?
/Mary
By the way,
should I refill when the car (cooling system) is cold or when it is warm?
/Mary

history of the cooling fluid, have the system professionally flushed and all coolant replaced with known stuff. Don
Thnx a lot for the reply!
Is the coolant liquid "glycol" or something else? Is it ok to mix the coolant with tap water or should it be destilled?
/Mary