which is the best manual for 87's 190D

Hi, I just bought a 87's 190D. would like to locate a good service manual. Can anyone point me to the right source? I used Bentley for my VW Jetta, is
there also a Bentley manual for Mercedes?
thanks for any info. Ben
I would recommend the Mercedes Service Manual Library CD's. I recently purchased a set for models 201, 126 and 124 on Ebay. They were very reasonable. Peter