will cylinder head from 300GD G-wagon fit 300TD W123?

Does anyone now if the cylinder head for a 300GD {G Wagon} fits the 300TD in W123? Issue is whether the G Wagon head has the hydraulic pump casting for
rear suspension on W123 waqgon?
Steve
Hi Steve - are you in Europe? I have complete 123 300TD engine /box, G wagon engines are differnet but can be used (I did a 123 into GW conversion) inlet and exhaust manifolds are different - maybe we could swap!
Steve (no relation)

PS My engine has hydaulic pump for rear suspension - never seen a G Wagen with it though!
Steve