Windows don't work anymore

My wife just got home in her '95E320 wagon and told me that none of the windows (nor the sunroof) will work. Sure enough, they won't go down. Is there a fuse somewhere that I need to replace?

Thanks,

Joel

Reply to
Joel

Never mind - I had to look more closely at the fuse box in the engine compartment to see that 1B was blown (I thought that the car had several like my '99). Anyway, of course when I replaced the fuse it blew, too. I found that the cause was her mobile phone charger in the lighter socket.

Joel

Reply to
Joel