Just got my WRX!!

Anyone got the name of good web sites for info and clubs. They gave me a great deal so I jump on it. $22,500 for a wagon with short throw shifter, sub woofer, security sys. upgrade. IT had only 13 mi on it. They have

1.9% for 5yrs until March 1.
Reply to
Bryan Lee

"Bryan Lee"

JT

Reply to
JT

Reply to
Bryan Lee

Sounds like you got a deal. I know you will love the WRX. I sure enjoy mine!

BlueSTi "Scary-Fast"

Reply to
BlueSTi

K R Larkin

add to that list

WRXtreme

stockers weight = 16lbs

not bad and they're pretty strong. hth ken

Reply to
Ken Gilbert

By the way... wagons are faster. :)

--kC