Yellow SLK resale value?

Does the limited run yellow SLK have a higher resale value than those in more common colors? TIA!

I do not care.

more

more
No, probably not; at least not in the USA. Europeans like those oddball colors more than Americans do, and I don't really remember the yellow SLK being of a particularly limited run anyway. If there aren't a lot of them out there, it's just because nobody really bought them like that in the first place.
Either way, it dosen't add up to any kind of a higher resale value; if anything, I'd think that the resale may be a bit lower.
Thomas J. Paladino New York City 04 S500 99 SLK230 95 S320 (for sale) 89 Lotus Esprit Turbo
According to my last few months watching ebay, the yellows don't bring any good bucks ...
And even the 230s are slipping in favor of the 320... but we all new that was going to happen anyway... well, most of us..
On 6/28/03 9:54 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@mb-m07.aol.com,

Probably less of them out there - probably less people who want them out there. Plug the numbers into www.edmunds.com and see what you come up with.