Your Thoughts: Electric Superchargers

Well this raised my eyebrow when I stumbled upon it!The logic itself makes sense but is it just a gimmick? http//:www.esuperchargers.com

you'd need an air pump the size of those used to pump up the big Ronald McDonald on McDonald's to do anything for a 6.9.
In the real world, ignoring the paid for "testimonials",the things they sell actually reduce performance on decent sized engines, since they don't pump enough air volume.
| Well this raised my eyebrow when I stumbled upon it!The logic itself | makes sense but is it just a gimmick? http//:www.esuperchargers.com |
I was thinking of this setup going on my ol' girl,a 1980 280E W123 that sure could use some ooomf! Starting to sound like a sewing machine and about as much fun as using one.