superchargers

i have a 2004 dodge ram 5.7L hemi and i am looking to supercharge it i dont want a cintrifigul supercharger im looking for a big blower but cant find one can someone help me find one or do they even make them.

thanks, tmadden08

Reply to
tmadden08

That's the only non-centrifugal supercharger I'm aware of.

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

Better limit boost to about 6 PSI and 93 octane or better. Detination can destroy any supercharged gas engine in the blink of a eye.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan