300ZX Vs 3000GT (1990's)

I just bought a used 90 300ZX, I have always been a Mitsubishi fan since my first turbo starion in 1984. Never have driven a 3000GT, although I'd always wanted eaither the Diamante or a 300GT, but I got a deal on the Nissan.....

Reply to
dave

And you're posting here.......why??

Reply to
Hank Arnold

Is the 3000GT a VR-4 (twin turbo) or a different model? I personally prefer the 3000GT's look over the Z. If they are both N/A models, the Z would probably be more fun, being RWD. The N/A 3000GT's are FWD. But, if it's a VR-4 then you get AWD goodness... and you just can't beat that, especially in bad weather. =)

Nissan.....

Reply to
Jobe

AM I not allowed to? OHHHHhh Please forgive me if I have offended you Sir Hank Arnold..

Reply to
dave

I'd say you can post anywhere you want, but I think the question was why post here at all. What's the point of the post?

Aside from that, I like the 300ZX cars too.

I have a 3000GT-SL, but would have gotten the Z had I not found such a nice GT.

Rich

Reply to
Richie Rich

You say that you asked a comparison question, but there's no comparison question in the original post.

All it says it that you bought a 300ZX and you considered a Mitsubishi, but got a deal on the Nissan.

Where does it ask for opinions or comparisons? Does it say "What do you guys think"? Does it ask about HP figures or interior options, etc.?

Rich

Reply to
Richie Rich

It's in the Subject field, it's self explanatory.

300zx versus the 3000gt... a "general" comparison question.

Once again, if you have to ask why, you just don't get it. IM sorry this has caused some confusion, I shall bid goodbye.. and good cheers to all. happy motoring. Dave

Reply to
full name

never owned a nissan till I got a 280zx 5 years ago.... I've always had Starions and Mighty Max trucks. Eventually I'll get a 3000gt or the Dodge version... whatever deal I get, Ill keep my eyes out for the vr4 TT thooooo... thanks! dave

Reply to
full name
300zx biturbo

Nissan.....