HELP! : Intermittent AC problems 1990 300ZX

HELP! : Intermittent AC problems 1990 300ZX

When the engine is first started (cold) such as in the morning, or whenever it has been standing for several hours, theAC cools just fine. But when I run the engine for awhile (it could be 20 minutes or 2 hours) the AC all of a sudden STOPS cooling. The blower motor keep turning, all the vents seems to work fine, the AC compressor keeps turning, but it is NOT cold. I'm guessing it is a bad senor somewhere, because a leak would seems unlikely since it does COOL very well when first started. ANY SUGGESTION????? THANKS IN ADVANCE Dave

Reply to
dave