95/96 DOHC Diamante rough running

Thanks for prior help/suggestions. Still unable to track down rough engine/bucking between rough idle and 2500 rpm. Neither autozone or private garage(Snapon OBDII Scanner) can make a link to the ECM. Manual Code Check indicates no error codes. Disconnecting a sensor pops out the proper error code which I then clear,so ECM should be working ok. I think Cold start loop at initial starting and engine runs great, but after few minutes, runs crappy. I considered a bad coolant temp sensor, but have no error codes showing. Engine from 2500 rpm to 90 mph+ pulls like when it was new, so I though I could eliminate fuel/ignition coil pack/injector problems. I pulled the front of the engine down to check for debris at crank sensor and cam sensor; timing belt is firm. Any sugestions out there before I try to make the hour + trip to a Dealer

Thanks.....geo

Reply to
geo