Maestro Vans and Montego spares

Hello all,

I've just found out that i need a replacement drive shaft and front right-hand-side hub assembly for my '94 2.0 Diesel Maestro van. However, i'm having a small problem that none of the breakers yards in my area seem to have one of these vans for me to pillage...

A guy at work suggested that a Montego of around the same spec should be ok for parts, but i'm always wary of advice from 'the guy at work' so i thought i should post here!

Any info/queries greatly received!!

Many thanks in advance,

Laurence

Reply to
Lozarythmic

Should be okay, same lump and box not ue about hubs though maybe someone else can confirm that bit.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Anderson