Worse modded car ever?

Seriously...

WTF.

Reply to
DanTXD

In news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net, DanTXD decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Paging Vamp or Rob "That's lovely, that!"

:-P

Reply to
Pete M

Ooooooh, is that the new batmobile ;)

Reply to
Carl Robson

love the paint job, I seriously do. It looks like a fireplace lol.

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

Fantastic, hot rod style. Has to be better than the same old body kits on novas.

Reply to
Depresion

I was gonna say it looks a bit like a fibreglass bathroom set I've seen in B&Q.

Reply to
Tom Robinson

Just what i though, from the front it looks ok, from any other side - ERR???????

Reply to
timmmmayyy!

Lovely. Can it clear small stones in the road?

Reply to
Snapper

"That rocks!"

Sorry I'll read that again...