WTF???

WTF happened to this newsgroup?

It was once a nice little group we had, albeit the odd idiot but suddenly we get VERY abusive towards each other and to the other non Mini related items such as the "NEW MINI"

Please cant we all just get along like we used to and leave or ignore the ones that come out with all sorts of abusive context and language that is totally not needed.

If someone has a beef with someone else then please reply directly to them and not through the newsgroup?

Just a thought.

Matt

Reply to
MiNiFrEeK!

We're not at all abusive to each other, only to the usual Trolls that poke their heads in every so often and BINI owners really aren't welcome here, but we do tend to politely tell them to go elsewhere such as alt.autos.new-mini.

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

I hope you mean people who post questions about BINIs and not BINI owners. As I own a BINI together with 2 real Minis, to date I have never been tempted to ask a question about the BINI on this group. (The other one as well as I already know where the fog light switch is.)

Peter

TurboJo

Politely, my ass! This is the rudest newsgroup I have every been in.

Mark

Reply to
Mark

think Tim falls into this category as well.

Reply to
Rob

Those who post about the new so-called MINI should be advised to go elsewhere. If they persist, they shoud be kill-filed and ignored. (On the other hand, it is sometimes fun to play with them and expose the failings of their pose-mobiles .)

Usenet trolls like 'Javriol' should be kill-filed and ignored. If people feel they must reply, they should at least have the sense to delete the cross-postings. To do otherwise is to help them in their objective of disrupting other newsgroups.

Certainly if it is a personal one, yes.... although it's not good netiquette to reply off group unless invited to do so and the trolls won't be using real addresses anyway..

And welcome. Plenty of good threads about real Minis here, of course... and if there aren't enough for you, please start some more.

Regards, David Betts snipped-for-privacy@minilist.org The Mini Gallery:

David Betts

hiya rudest newsgroup Mark? but u still come back ?

Reply to
fragged

You bet! Anything to piss you off!

Mark

Reply to
madmax

what other reply could we expect from a gullible yank? Mark, why don't you take a very long walk in the Nevada desert?

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s

Works every time.... By the way Steve, why don't you pull your english head out of your ass? Maybe then you can get a little better oral hygiene. You english are known for having the dirtiest teeth on earth.

cordially yours, Mark

Reply to
Madmax

You are a very naughty boy Mark, you find it so easy to use foul language purely to wind people up, I am so disappointed that you can't help fix my on topic Mini problem, because I believe you don't have a clue what I am talking about, you talk about oral hygiene, that's a laugh, They wasted a good arse when they put teeth in your mouth Kindest Regards Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

What foul language are you talking about? Also why would I try to fix your mini problem. You didn't post anything of the sort in this thread. Come on....get a clue little man. Now go brush that tooth of yours!

Mark

Reply to
Madmax

Why stay in it then? Fuck off somewhere else where your infantile comments will be appreciated. Is there an NG named "alt.idiots"?

Reply to
**

Now, now, don't blow out a blood vessel. Please go wash out your mouth with soap. Such harsh language. Grow up junior!

Reply to
Madmax

no Mark, its mainly people who smoke pipes who have breath that smells of Shit & teeth all covered in nicotine stains, look in the mirror.

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s

You really go way out there, don't you. What is it you are trying to say? Possibly too many drugs have affected your brain. Or you were just born slow. Please try to make sense next time. Pipes and shit, what? Again, pull your head out of your ass!

Mark

Reply to
Madmax

your not to bright are you? typical yank, using a quick search engine such as google groups:

will show by entering your e mail addresss:

snipped-for-privacy@nvbell.net

just what groups you visit, such as alt.smokers.pipes

yawn, you are such a dumb ass ;-)

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s

No you don't piss us off Marky Boy, we're all laughing at you really!

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

You might have also noticed that my smoking reply was on a collectible pipe that I sold, which I inherited. Also an anti smoking post and a post on chapped lips. Smoked a pipe a little in high school...not tobacco though. I also visit "this" group and I don't have an old mini. I even visit the Lakers basketball newsgroup and I am not on the Lakers. Again I may be a dumb ass, but that would make you a total retard. You have way too much time on your hands...please wash up after you are done playing with yourself.

Mark

Reply to
Madmax

Steve, Maybe I will start smoking a pipe and cigarettes and eating shit,like you do, so my teeth will look like yours. No , maybe not.

Mark

Reply to
Madmax