PS2 Emulator for PC

Anyone have any experience using ps2 emulators on a pc?

I fancy having a go at GT4, but don't have a ps2!

Reply to
Maxwell Bygraves

There are no proper working ones.

C'mon man, they're only about £95 from Argos.

Reply to
Conor

there was bleem but dunno what happened to that?

Reply to
Vamp

People figured out it hardly ran anything.

Oh, and you had to pay for it too.

Reply to
Conor

ePSXe was a better PSX emulator; it ran loads of games Bleem wouldn't, including GT2.

Reply to

I have/had epsxe. Played GT2, enjoyed it :)

Reply to
DanTXD

There are some for the PS1 that play most PS1 games but not for the PS2. Some exist but they are only really useful for testing small bits of homebrew software, they don't play any games properly.

Reply to
Tom Robinson