$350 1983 GLX Convertible (url attached)

For those that asked to see some pictures, I've rolled it out of storage and in to the back of my trailer..............

price is FOB NJ. Come and get it...................

Bill S.

Reply to
Bill S.

the link din't work Bill...

Reply to
SVTKate

never mind... got it on a second try

Reply to
SVTKate

If it doesn't sell and you want to part it out, can I buy two of those turbine wheels? :)

Reply to
Garth Almgren

I'll bet he'll sell the two turbine wheels for $350, and they come with a free car :) Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

Hehe... Should have seen that coming. NJ is just a *wee* bit out of the way for me, though; about 2800 miles further than I'm willing to drive for a pair of wheels. :)

Reply to
Garth Almgren

Sorry, I do not have the space to part this car out. It's in my trailer, once it comes out, that is it.

Bill S.

Garth Almgren wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

trailer,

What does it need to run?

Reply to
Matt

V6 heads and about 6 hours of putting the engine back together. Up until the point that the head gasket started going, the owner used it as a daily driver.

Bill S.

snipped-for-privacy@someemailaddress.notcom wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

Oh my goodness.....

That's my first car all over again!

Only I still drive my first car. My friend bought it and put a 5.0 5-speed in it. ;-)

Oh, if only I had the time and resources right now for a project, that beast would be it.

JS

Reply to
JS

I have another Mustang guy coming to see it on Saturday morning.........

Bill S.

JS wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

Damn you for teasing me like that... looks to be in pretty good shape too. I miss my '83 GLX... lotsa great memories...

JS

Reply to
JS