1983 Mustang Convertible for Sale

My son has a 1983 Ford Mustang Convertible for sale. I believe the block was cracked the other day. We quit driving it immediately. The body has no rust, or dents. All original paint, and in pretty good shape! Probably needs a new convertible top, this one is looking a little off color now. He purchased it 1-1/2 years ago for $2,400 and he immediately put $1,200 into it. has kept it up pretty good. email if interested. snipped-for-privacy@dugansinc.net

Reply to
shop

Location? Miles? Price?

Reply to