BULLITT #718 For Sale

I have bullitt number 718 for sale. I will deliver it anywhere in the lower 48. Heck one last drive would be a hoot. Has 13.5K miles and FORD ESP Warranty good to 60K or May 2007. Clean title.

Never in snow and only a little rain. Heated garage.

Has Valentine One professionally installed with a remote display. Details on autotrader but this is a private sale and I'm willing to deal.

John Birch

630 660-3935 snipped-for-privacy@concealcarry.org
Reply to
John Birch