Mustang Bullitt For Sale

2001 Mustang Bullitt. 35,000 miles. VIN#1FAFP42X01F242234. As a True Blue Bullitt, this is one of only 723 Bullitts in this limited production run of 5000 Mustangs manufactured! This car is completely original and lots of power. The Bullitt is loaded with the following factory modifications:

4.6 SOHC, Cobra Cam Shafts Twin 57.mm throttle bodies

2v cylinder heads ported and polished at factory Cobra intake manifold 5% under drive pulleys 13" clutch Special 600 psi rate springs F/R Special valving on struts and shocks Factory frame ties Special free flow exhaust (BULLITT only!) 13" front rotors 12" rear rotors Unique sway-bar system front and rear Ride height is 3/4" lower than the standard GT 3.23 limited slip rear axle

Similar to Cobra SVTs, Bullitts are in very low availability, running from $15,000-$17,000. My price is $15,500 for a quick sale and still under warranty - fully transferable. Located in Leesburg, VA, contact me at: snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net

Reply to
Mark