Need input

I am looking for a torq converter and an automatic transmission for a 66 mustang with a 289/302 engine. I would appreciate any info on places to purchase these items.

Thanks Dennis

Reply to
DDB

Local junk yards, transmission shops, and you might try checking with a transmission parts house, they usually have used trannys laying around. Just be sure its the right torque converter for the 66 transmission. Starting in 1970 they went to a 26 spline input shaft, versus the 24 spline units.

-Pat-

Reply to
Mustang_66