93 Grand Am torque converter problem

where is the solenoid that controls the torque converter on a 93 Grand Am? I need to unplug it so if anybody has a diagram it would really help me out alot

Reply to
jr_fan3190

need to unplug it so if anybody has a diagram it would really help me out alot

GM may have made more than one kind of engine and trans. Is yours a 2.3/3t40?

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

need to unplug it so if anybody has a diagram it would really help me out alot

Look for a plug on the radiator side of the trans.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

Reply to
Shep